Our Latest Photo Galleries - Have We Snapped You?
Top Shop openingMKFM DJs were playing live at the new Top Shop in Midsummer Place on Saturday 18th May 2013 - photos here Read More
MK Food & Leisure Awards 2013Winners and photos from the glitzy event at Jury's Inn on Sunday 12th May 2013 with MKFM Read More
Henry Allen Fundraising EventMKFM helped raise £1186.71 for the Henry Allen Appeal on 12/5/13 at Asda in Bletchley - photos here Read More
Mayor's Cricket TournamentPhotos from Sunday May 12th at Campbell Park Read More
Love Bletchley DayPhotos from Love Bletchley Day on Saturday 11th May 2013 Read More
MK Marathon 2013Photos and audio from the marathon on Monday 6th May Read More
Pirate FundayThe Cricketers in Oldbrook held a pirate themed charity funday on Saturday 4th May - photos here Read More
Nemo Designs are the Only Design Agency to be a Domain Registrar and Webhosting Company!
cPanel Web Hosting Packages starting at £1.99 a month when paying annually
Nemo Designs are a full service web design, development and marketing company. Clients select Nemo Designs for our talents of web design with comprehensive HTML5 CSS3 + PHP Programming. Not to forgetting, we are an accredited domain name registrar and webhosting company providing domain registration and webhosting to our clients.
Nemo Designs has just passed its 1st Birthday and already has been developing websites for Businesses within all major industries, stretching as far afield as Los Angeles. We benefit from such a vast range of experience in the industry, and so we are able to scope, plan & create websites for any business and more importantly any budget. Affordability is what we live for, gone are the days where you pay £150.00 an hour for design, Nemo Designs provides you with an all-inclusive quotation of service, not an estimate a true quotation.
How does Nemo Designs work?
Good question. Things usually start with a contact: a quick 'hello' by email, letter or phone call, with a name and some details. Great! That means we're under way. Secondly, and most importantly, we always start with a solid brief. It's where the magic begins. If you can supply us with one – fantastic! If you can't, worry not; we can help by asking the relevant questions to get us going.
Then we begin the creative processes – researching, talking through, thinking and scribbling etc. Strategy is the key, for more reasons than one. Along the way we liaise with you - managing what we've agreed - as well as with our chosen collaborators and suppliers; taking control of the creative process and guiding it to a quality project conclusion. And with as little hassle as possible.
At this point we truly believe you've found the team to trust with your design, creative and your marketing support. We'll repay that trust by delivering the best. Time after time with original thinking and eye-catching solutions. Detailed to perfection.
Why Nemo Designs?
- We are a website design company with an team of bespoke website designers and developers. We develop most of our web builds from scratch so they can be tailored to meet every requirement. Our bespoke web design process also means that at the end of a build, your site belongs to you.
- We employ user-centred design techniques, analysing and foreseeing how users are likely to use the website. By assessing user experience in the design process we aim to improve website usability and enhance the usefulness of each page to the intended audience. This ensures that the completed website is optimised around how users can, want and need to use the finished product rather than expecting them to adapt to how the site has to be used.
- We have proven expertise in creating high performing e-commerce sites, as well as brochure sites, microsites, intranets and blogs.
- We have proven expertise in building bespoke content management functionality, and can build a content management system (CMS) to your exact requirements.
- We build in programming languages that are easily supported and have expert knowledge of ASP.NET (Visual Basic and C#), ASP, PHP and SQL.
- We build sites that employ W3C compliant XHTML and CSS coding to ensure website usability.
- Our website design and build process takes SEO into account from the outset of the project, using search engine friendly website coding and site architecture to enhance and maintain search engine rankings.