Congratulations to MKFM's latest winner Kurt Staniford who has won our competition with Kuoni.
Samantha The Panther caught him at work at Horsattack to present him with a bottle of champage and a signed book.
Keep an eye on MKFM.COM and listen to MKFM on 107 FM for more chances to win amazing prizes.
We teamed up with KUONI in thecentre:mk to give you the chance to win an amazing prize.
Over the last ten years, author and adventurer Simon Reeve has travelled the world with a camera in tow to record his extraordinary experiences - he's previously travelled around the Equator and the Tropics of Cancer and Capricorn.
His latest adventures in the Indian Ocean are about to start on BBC2 in an epic 6 part series when he'll be travelling through 16 countries from South Africa to India and back down the Western coast of Indonesia to Australia including the most dangerous place on the planet - the frontline in Somalia, and has close encounters with the stunning wildlife of the Indian Ocean including lemurs, penguins, dolphins, elephants and manta rays.
He drops into a shark cave on his very first scuba dive in the open ocean, travels on a container ship which uses cardboard to evade pirates, goes underwater spear fishing in the Maldives, wrangles penguins in South Africa, dodges bullets on the frontline in Mogadishu and eats a plate of curried fruit bat on a beach in the Seychelles.
Simon's coming to KUONI to make an exclusive appearance on 31st May. He'll be talking about his adventures and someone will win a once in a lifetime holiday to the Indian Ocean to follow in his footsteps.
Travelling around the Indian Ocean was an extreme and extraordinary adventure that took me from the horrors of Mogadishu to the beauty of the Maldives. I went to some of the most incredible places on the planet and got my feet onto picture-postcard beaches I previously only imagined in my dreams. But the journey wasn’t just about sunny beaches. I’m really keen for viewers to understand more about the lives of people who live around the Indian Ocean, so the team and I delved into stories of poverty, conflict, drugs, smuggling, and piracy
WIN A HOLIDAY FOLLOWING IN SIMON'S FOOTSTEPS IN THE INDIAN OCEAN
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to the live final with Simon Reeve at KUONI, plus a bottle of champagne and a signed copy of Simon's book, simply answer the following question.
THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED, SORRY!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering this competition you agree to these terms and conditions.
Standard MKFM competition rules apply and in addition the following rules specific to this competition:
- Competition closes at midnight on Thursday 24th May 2012 and entried received after this time won't be counted
- Only one entry per person will be accepted
- Entrants must be available to attend the final on 31st May at KUONI in thecentre:MK to be eligible to win the holiday
- Entrants must live in the Milton Keynes area or be able to collect their prize from MKFM's offices in The Hub:MK
- The holiday prize details will be available at the final or by contacting KUONI via www.kuoni.co.uk
- The prize cannot be exchanged
- Winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries received before the closing date.
- Winner will reveive bottle of champage, signed book and two tickets to the final at Kuoni in thecentre:mk, Milton Keynes.
- Entrants must be 18 or over